As a data processor, Tembi Aps. meets the requirements in connection with the The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Tembi ApS collects personal data for clearly defined, explicit and legitimate purposes and further processing must not be incompatible with these purposes. Personal data to be processed must be sufficient, relevant and not far-reaching in relation to the purposes for which the personal data is collected and the purposes for which it is subsequently processed.
Tembi follows the following principles when collecting and processing personal information:
- Tembi will exclusively process personal information in full compliance with all applicablelaws and regulations on data protection.
- Tembi ensures that personal information is not changed to incorrect information or becomes known by unauthorized third parties or misused.
- Tembi only collects personal information to the extent needed to improve Tembi’s services and website.
- Tembi does not use collected information for purposes other than those disclosed at the collection or needed to provide Tembi’s services.
- Tembi does not disclose any personal information to any third parties unless specifically required by law, regulation, or an order from a public authority.
- At any time, the website user may request Tembi to delete any personal information about the user.
Tembi ApS has implemented technical and organizational security measures to protect data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration and against unauthorized disclosure or misuse. By using Tembi’s websites and the product, you agree to the collection, storage and use of your information as described in this personal data policy.
Tembi may update this personal data policy from time to time. If we make significant changes to the way we collect, use and/or share information, we will notify you via a clear notice of changes on the website or product.
Why do we use your personal information?
Tembi uses your personal information to manage our paying customers’ solution and payment, to optimize customer service, send updates about news on this solution - as well as to arrange demos with potential customers.
What types of personal information do we use?
Tembi does not collect any sensitive personal data via our website. When you sign up for a solution, we use the following categories of personal information:
- Contact information such as name, address, e-mail address and phone number
- ID for your user on Tembi
In addition, we use the following data about your solution:
- Company name
- Contract information – i.e. agreement size and type
- Usage behavior and volume
- Traffic data
Who has access to your personal information?
Transfer of personal data to third parties can only take place to other organizations that follow appropriate data protection principles. These third parties only get access to your personal information to carry out relevant and clearly defined purposes on Tembi's behalf - and are obliged not to pass on or use the information for other purposes.
We use customer testimonials on our websites. These testimonials may include names and we obtain permission from our users before these testimonials on our websites.
How long do we store your information?
If you are a customer, we store your information as long as you are active - and 36 months after the end of the customer relationship. If you are not a customer, but have signed a free access or subscribe to free updates, we will store your information as long as your solution is active - and 36 months after this.
Objection to personal data
You can access, correct and object to the personal data collected. Contact Tembi via email@example.com
for this. The same email address must be used if you want stored information about you deleted.
Cookies and automatic collection of information
Cookies enable our website to recognize your computer when you revisit our website. They are used to improve user-friendliness and generate anonymized statistics.
The following information is collected:
- The pages you visit on Tembi
- The time and date of the visit
- The web pages from which you came
In addition, Tembi collects information about the computer you use (no personal data). The information collected is:
- Web browser and browser settings
- Operating system
- Internet connection
- Screen resolution and -settings
The information is only used for statistical purposes and for improving the services on Tembi’s website.
Moreover, Tembi collects the IP-address of the device you are using. This information is not collated with personal information but can be used when investigating unauthorized- or attempted unauthorized use of Tembi’s website and services.Read more